A perpetual optimist griping 'bout a pessimistic society...

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Dear Diary II

Dear Diary,

Ever did something stupid and wished you could turn back the clock or pause the event so that you could undo the whole thing? I had another misadventure with my washing machine. This time it was purely my fault. Stupid stupid stupid...

Last Sunday I decided to do my laundry. There were 2 big basket loads of laundry...about 2 weeks worth. I knew it would take me hours to do them so I decided to "speed" up the process. My clever little mind decided to divide the laundries into 4 batches instead of 6....yes, there were a lot of laundry. My washing machine which incidentally is a front loader, could take up to 7 kg of washing...so I thought why not.

Big mistake.

Before I knew it, water, soap and foams were spewing out from every nooks and crannies of the washing machine. It flooded the bathroom and there was no way I could undo the process. (Note: Front loaders are no good) Because it's a front loader, I could not just simply turn it off or take out my laundry when it is in the middle of it's cycle. So I have to bear with the splashing and flooding until it ends. By then you could imagine the state of my bathroom.

So I ended up spending most of my morning moping and cleaning up the bathroom. Hopefully my washing machine is not damage. Stupid stupid stupid...

8:40am
01/08/06 (Tuesday)
Winter - Fair and Windy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home