A perpetual optimist griping 'bout a pessimistic society...

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Freedom!!!

Finally! We are free!!!

Things have gotten so bad living with "Poison Lvy" aka "Psycho". It was so bad that it was affecting my mental and physical well-being. The constant bullying and tantrum she throws was so unbelievable and it has taken a toil on me. It really goes beyond my comprehension that a person can be so mean and selfish.... not a drop of conscience in her blood.

Everyday was a constant strain to deal with all the disharmony...it just gets so tiring. I guess for someone like her, it's a fuel to go on. She thrives on the fact that she can make people's life miserable and felt energies by it.

Instead of staying on and trying to work things out, sometimes it's just better to walk away. No point fighting a battle that has no winner. She will never change and see reason, so why bother.

We have decided to break out of that hell hole and venture out into the big world ourselves. A lot of things to learn and it's scary to free fall... but heck... anything will be better.

The sense of peace I felt the day I walked out of the place was incredible. The thought hit me the next day that I don't have to be worried anymore... I did not know that all these months of staying there, I have been conditioned to be as tensed up as a coiled spring. The sudden change makes me feel kinda lost as to what to do next....but it's so liberating!

Freedom has never tasted so sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home