A perpetual optimist griping 'bout a pessimistic society...

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Kids!

The other day my niece, Sheryl, came up to me with a bunch of questions.

She wanted to know the chinese zodiac signs and which one each of our family members belonged to. Incidentally, she's 8 years old and her concept of vocabulary is pretty much untainted by our adult slang.

So as I was going through with her the zodiacs, she asked me the male and female names of each animal. I told her her mother's zodiac is a hen since she's female (avoiding the embarrassing reference to the male version). Her father's a horse blah blah blah....

Finally came to my sister's zodiac which is a dog... and my dear niece said out loud she knew that...

"Aunt's a BITCH!" she exclaimed happily.

Whoa....

I hope she doesn't repeat it to anybody else, especially her aunt....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home