A perpetual optimist griping 'bout a pessimistic society...

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I'll be home for Christmas

Yes! I am going back for Christmas.

I miss my home, my family, my dog, my friends and my food!

My parents have no idea I'll be home for Christmas. I'm planning to surprise them by turning up at the doorstep. I can't wait to see the expression on their faces. I will also get to see my baby pet Happy. I miss her sooooo much. I want to shower her with hugs and kisses.

There are tons of things I want to do when I'm back. Most important and top of my list is to just have a nice long dinner with my family at home. With everyone talking at the same time. My mum's great cooking on the table. My doggie happily bouncing around my feet. My niece and nephew trying to get a word in.

There's so much to catch up on and so little time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home